Believing that all men are sinful and that the just sentence of that sin is eternal separation from God (Romans 3:23; 6:23) and that Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for man’s sin (Romans 5:8) and having personally received Jesus Christ as my Savior (John 1:12).
– and –
having reviewed the components of partnership, and being committed to the doctrine, purpose, and structure of Parkway Bible Church, I commit myself to God and to the other members to live out the following:
1. I will seek to maintain the unity of the church by:
- Acting in love toward other members (1 Peter 1:22)
- Attending regular weekly worship (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Following the leadership of the church (Hebrews 13:17) and submitting to the principle of church restoration (Matthew 18:15 – 20)
2. I will share the responsibility of the church by:
- Living in a growing and godly lifestyle (Philippians 1:27)
- Participating in financial support of the ministry (2 Corinthians 9:6 – 7)
- Using my God-given gifts to serve the needs of the church (1 Peter 4:10)
3. I will commit to ongoing spiritual growth by taking next steps.